BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fine...

this is my favourite song..!!!!
bes tau....
tp ape yg membuatkan lagu ney lagi bes ialah :
penyanyi dy la..
BUNKFACE.....!!!!!!!!


Why is it every time I try?
It always comes back as a lie
I could believe in the words that you say to me
But lately I think I won’t agree
What makes the world go by?
If you cannot crush my life
What holds you up so high?
When you want it all the time

Coz we will be fine
In matter of time
Subject to my mind
As were crossing the line
Directions to see
Perfection to be
A pain of a kind
Always crashing on me
Suffercate, time, matter I’ll be fine today

And the days they go on and on
As all the time I’m all alone
It never pays me to say that I’m not ok
But you still have time to make fun of me
What makes the world go by?
If u cannot crush my life
What holds you up so high?
When you want it all the time


And I don’t believe
In time we will see
A pain of a kind always crashing on me
Suffercate, time, matter I’ll be fine
Today..........

0 comments: